We live in the breath-taking environment which is magical and full of wonders. Look around; everything is incredible like skyscrapers, galaxies, stars, moon, gravity, war, sound, music, art, children’s, snow, literature and human existence. You can feel intense sadness, profound happiness only one step away, one thought away.
Close your eyes just for two minutes and reflect on the ultimate beauty, charm and awesomeness that are in the universe. The World is vast and varied and just waiting for you to experience it. Forget the ugliness, atrocity and vacuous nature of the world and believe in the vision of the world with honesty.
Cruise to Italy is all about exploring something new about the world, a new life, meeting new people and getting fascinated with different traditions and feasts. It is all about changing the taste, getting a variety in scenic views and getting inspired to the broader limit of thoughts.
Reasons to visit:
Italy is the fifth most visited international tourism destination. Because of its rich culture, art, fashion, speechless monuments and sculptures, and more heritage sites, all of this makes it prominent from other countries. What else can be the best reason to cruise to Italy once in a lifetime? Following are the leading reasons to explore this exotic holiday destination:
- It includes the cities that are legendary like Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan and Verona
- Lake Como near the Swiss border is famous among the local public and hold a magnetic attraction for international visitors and celebrities
- Snowy mountains also increase the beauty; the northern region of Trentino is a home to the Dolomites where people can do various activities like skiing, hiking, and mountain climbing.
- It has Europe’s one of the best beaches with the soft sand, and turquoise waters of Sardinia Maddalena leave no doubt to be a best Mediterranean island for decades and gives a reason to cruise to Italy
- Roman forms are the epicentre of ancient Rome and amazing temples, arches and greatest buildings which make Italy the historical heritage site because ruins
- Ironically, Italy has one of the best magnificent Greek temples.
- If we talk about the best coast, visit the Amalfi coast
- The country’s incomparable historical treasure such as leaning tower of Pisa and the Trulli of Alberobello are most notable ones.
- Vatican and San Mario are two micro-states, and Italy is lucky enough to have two. Besides this, even the ghost towns are beautiful.
- Colosseum in Rome is also is the best tourist attraction, holding a fascinating history and a tradition in its ruminants.
- Different regions of Italy have their specialities but no matter where you go, you will find awesome food and flavour From the fantastic sea food of the Venice to homemade pasta of Tuscany everything is gastronomical and eye pleasing. Cured cheese, olive spreads and pizzas are specialities in the food list.
Cruising to Italy will be a definite success.